Social indicators of racial parity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinman, A.R. & Koplan, J.P. & Orenstein, W.A. & Brink, E.W., 1988. "Decision analysis and polio immunization policy," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 78(3), pages 301-303.
- Daniel Lichter, 1985. "Racial concentration and segregation across U.S. counties, 1950–1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 603-609, November.
- Kooperman, Leonard & Cooper, Donald R. & Clare, Donald A., 1985. "A systems method for the identification of variable service needs of the elderly," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 231-237, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kyu-Taik Sung, 1992. "Indentification and prioritization of needs of families by multiple groups: Residents, key informants, and agency directors," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 137-158, March.
- Richelle L. Winkler & Kenneth M. Johnson, 2016. "Moving Toward Integration? Effects of Migration on Ethnoracial Segregation Across the Rural-Urban Continuum," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(4), pages 1027-1049, August.
- Daniel Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Steven Grice & Michael Taquino, 2007. "National estimates of racial segregation in rural and small-town America," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(3), pages 563-581, August.
- Prithwis Gupta, 1987. "Comment on suzanne M. Bianchi and Nancy Rytina’s “the decline in occupational sex segregation during the 1970s: Census and CPs comparisons”," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(2), pages 291-295, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:35:y:1995:i:2:p:155-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.