Response artifacts in the measurement of subjective well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Schmiedeberg & Jette Schröder, 2014. "Does Weather Really Influence the Measurement of Life Satisfaction?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 387-399, June.
- Zhanjun Xing & Xiaxia Qu, 2015. "An Initial Research on Output Well-Being Index Applied to Residents in Wealthy Counties from China," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(3), pages 441-460, September.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:3:p:441-460 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Hoorn, Andr, 2016.
"Reliability and validity of the happiness approach to measuring preferences,"
16008-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "Reliability and Validity of the Happiness Approach to Measuring Preferences," MPRA Paper 79977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jadie Allen & Mark Holder, 2014. "Marijuana Use and Well-Being in University Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 301-321, April.
- Gaël Brulé & Ruut Veenhoven, 2017. "The ‘10 Excess’ Phenomenon in Responses to Survey Questions on Happiness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 853-870, March.
- Violeta Misheva, 2016. "What Determines Emotional Well-Being? The Role of Adverse Experiences: Evidence Using Twin Data," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1921-1937, October.
- Konow, James & Earley, Joseph, 2008.
"The Hedonistic Paradox: Is homo economicus happier,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 1-33, February.
- Konow, James & Earley, Joseph, 2007. "The Hedonistic Paradox: Is Homo Economicus Happier?," MPRA Paper 2728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2013.
"Third Person Effects in Interview Responses on Life Satisfaction,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(2), pages 323-333.
- Adrian Chadi, 2013. "Third Person Effects in Interview Responses on Life Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201307, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Hirata Johannes, 2010. "Glücksforschung: Stand der Dinge und Bedeutung für die Ökonomik," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 61(1), pages 127-150, January.
- Ulrich Schimmack, 2003. "Affect Measurement in Experience Sampling Research," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 79-106, March.
- Marne Arthaud-day & Joseph Rode & Christine Mooney & Janet Near, 2005. "The Subjective Well-being Construct: A Test of its Convergent, Discriminant, and Factorial Validity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 445-476, December.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9804-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:24:y:1991:i:1:p:35-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .