Using Meta-goal Programming for a New Human Development Indicator with Distinguishable Country Ranks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blancard, Stéphane & Hoarau, Jean-François, 2013.
"A new sustainable human development indicator for small island developing states: A reappraisal from data envelopment analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 623-635.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-François Hoarau, 2013. "A new sustainable human development indicator for small island developing states: A reappraisal from data envelopment analysis," Post-Print hal-01243423, HAL.
- Hatefi, S.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2010. "A common weight MCDA-DEA approach to construct composite indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 114-120, November.
- Chris Tofallis, 2013. "An automatic-democratic approach to weight setting for the new human development index," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1325-1345, October.
- Cristina Bernini & Andrea Guizzardi & Giovanni Angelini, 2013. "DEA-Like Model and Common Weights Approach for the Construction of a Subjective Community Well-Being Indicator," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 405-424, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On construction of robust composite indices by linear aggregation," MPRA Paper 9232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Undp, 2010. "HDR 2010 - The Real Wealth of Nations: Pathways to Human Development," Human Development Report (1990 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), number hdr2010, December.
- Laurens Cherchye & Willem Moesen & Nicky Rogge & Tom Puyenbroeck, 2007. "An Introduction to ‘Benefit of the Doubt’ Composite Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 111-145, May.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2007. "A mathematical programming approach to constructing composite indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 291-297, April.
- Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2013. "Social and Economic Wellbeing in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin: Building an Enlarged Human Development Indicator," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 527-547, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Gnaldi & M. Giovanna Ranalli, 2016. "Measuring University Performance by Means of Composite Indicators: A Robustness Analysis of the Composite Measure Used for the Benchmark of Italian Universities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 659-675, November.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1500-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMeta-goal programming (MGP); Common weights; Composite indicators (CIs); Discriminating power; Benefit-of-the-doubt (BoD); Human development indicator (HDI);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:123:y:2015:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.