On construction of robust composite indices by linear aggregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 1984. "Taxonomical analysis of regional development by outranking relations on multiple principal components," MPRA Paper 8989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2012. "Efficiency of Pena’s P2 Distance in Construction of Human Development Indices," MPRA Paper 39022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2014.
"A state level analysis of the status of social sector in India,"
58144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "A State Level Analysis of the Status of Social Sector in India," MPRA Paper 58136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A note on the indeterminacy and arbitrariness of pena’s method of construction of synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 37534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2016.
"BA Note on Construction of a Composite Index by Optimization of Shapley Value Shares of the Constituent Variables,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 466-472, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "A note on construction of a composite index by optimization of Shapley value shares of the constituent variables," MPRA Paper 72330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Mazziotta & Adriano Pareto, 2016. "On The Construction Of Composite Indices By Principal Components Analysis," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(1), pages 103-109, January-A.
- Hussein Sayed & Ramadan Hamed & Mohamed Ramadan & Samaa Hosny, 2015. "Using Meta-goal Programming for a New Human Development Indicator with Distinguishable Country Ranks," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 1-27, August.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite index; linear aggregation; principal components; robust correlation; Spearman; Signum; Bradley; Shevlyakov; Campbell; Hampel; outliers; mutilation of data;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .