FUZZY COMPARATIVE CONCORDANCE ANALYSIS. Proposal and evaluation by a case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Mareschal, 1989. "Aide à la décision multicritère: développements théoriques et appplications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9329, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Korhonen, Pekka & Moskowitz, Herbert & Wallenius, Jyrki, 1992. "Multiple criteria decision support - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 361-375, December.
- Bertrand Mareschal & Jean Pierre Brans, 1992. "PROMETHEE V: MCDM problems with segmentation constraints," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9341, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsfuzzy sets; multiple attribute decision; environmental planning;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.