Predictors of Quality of Life in Economically Disadvantaged Populations in Montreal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockdale, Susan E. & Wells, Kenneth B. & Tang, Lingqi & Belin, Thomas R. & Zhang, Lily & Sherbourne, Cathy D., 2007. "The importance of social context: Neighborhood stressors, stress-buffering mechanisms, and alcohol, drug, and mental health disorders," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1867-1881.
- Lehman, Anthony F. & Slaughter, Jean G. & Myers, C. Patrick, 1992. "Quality of life experiences of the chronically mentally ill : Gender and stages of life effects," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 7-12.
- Corey Keyes, 2006. "Subjective Well-Being in Mental Health and Human Development Research Worldwide: An Introduction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 1-10.
- Thomas Hansen & Britt Slagsvold & Torbjørn Moum, 2008. "Financial Satisfaction in Old Age: A Satisfaction Paradox or a Result of Accumulated Wealth?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 323-347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Darbonne & Bert Uchino & Anthony Ong, 2013. "What Mediates Links Between Age and Well-being? A Test of Social Support and Interpersonal Conflict as Potential Interpersonal Pathways," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 951-963, June.
- Michael A. Quinn, 2014. "Crossing The Border And Migration Duration," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 843-861, October.
- Yidong Tu & Shuxia Zhang, 2015. "Loneliness and Subjective Well-Being Among Chinese Undergraduates: The Mediating Role of Self-Efficacy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 963-980.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Low-income; Mental health; Psychological distress; Quality of life; Social support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:411-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .