An extension of the Moulin No Show Paradox for voting correspondences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin Zhou & Stephen Ching, 2002. "Multi-valued strategy-proof social choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(3), pages 569-580.
- Barbera, Salvador & Dutta, Bhaskar & Sen, Arunava, 2005. "Corrigendum to "Strategy-proof social choice correspondences" [J. Econ. Theory 101 (2001) 374-394]," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 275-275, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conal Duddy, 2014.
"Condorcet’s principle and the strong no-show paradoxes,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 275-285, August.
- Duddy, Conal, 2012. "Condorcet's principle and the strong no-show paradoxes," MPRA Paper 41527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Brandt, 2015. "Set-monotonicity implies Kelly-strategyproofness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 793-804, December.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:18-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9271-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Can, Burak & Ergin, Emre & Pourpouneh, Mohsen, 2017. "Condorcet versus participation criterion in social welfare rules," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- M. Sanver & William Zwicker, 2012. "Monotonicity properties and their adaptation to irresolute social choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 371-398, July.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9416-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9191-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:9-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1032-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Núñez, Matías & Sanver, M. Remzi, 2017.
"Revisiting the connection between the no-show paradox and monotonicity,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 9-17.
- Matías Núñez & Remzi Sanver, 2016. "Revisiting The Connection Between The No-Show Paradox And Monotonicity ," Working Papers hal-01276072, HAL.
- Jimeno, José L. & García, Estefanía & Pérez, Joaquín, 2011. "Extensions of the Young and Levenglick result about the inconsistency of Condorcet voting correspondences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-27, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:33:y:2009:i:3:p:343-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .