Reaching a consensus
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2004.
"A liberal paradox for judgment aggregation,"
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1993.
"Consistent Bayesian Aggregation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gaertner,Wulf, 2001.
"Domain Conditions in Social Choice Theory,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521791021, june. pag.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Fishburn, Peter C., 1986. "Algebraic aggregation theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-77, February.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, .
"Equity and the informational basis of collective choice,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
350, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Claude D'Aspremont & Louis Gevers, 1977. "Equity and the Informational Basis of Collective Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 199-209.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-57, Jan.-Feb..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:609-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.