An axiomatic characterization of a value for games in partition function form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ehlers, Lars & Kar, Anirban, 2010.
"Externalities, potential, value and consistency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2380-2411, November.
- DUTTA, Bhaskar & EHLERS, Lars & KAR, Anirban, 2008. "Externalities, Potential, Value and Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 2008-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Lars Ehlers & Anirban Kar, 2008. "Externalities, Potential, Value And Consistency," Working papers 168, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- DUTTA, Bhaskar & EHLERS, Lars & KAR, Anirban, 2008. "Externalities, Potential, Value and Consistency," Cahiers de recherche 06-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2007. "Sharing the surplus: An extension of the Shapley value for environments with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 339-356, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219198917500074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanchez-Perez, Joss, 2015. "A decomposition for the space of games with externalities," MPRA Paper 67932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2017.
"Extensions Of The Shapley Value For Environments With Externalities,"
1716, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2017. "Extensions of the Shapley value for Environments with Externalities," Working Papers 1002, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0530-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Marginal contributions; Shapley value; C71; D62;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:1:y:2010:i:4:p:475-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.