Predicting scientific impact based on h-index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2485-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schreiber, Michael, 2013. "How relevant is the predictive power of the h-index? A case study of the time-dependent Hirsch index," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 325-329.
- Samreen Ayaz & Muhammad Tanvir Afzal, 2016. "Identification of conversion factor for completing-h index for the field of mathematics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(3), pages 1511-1524, December.
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:810-822 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:15330_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Tehmina & Ding, Ying & Xu, Jian & Zhang, Chenwei & Daud, Ali & Tang, Jie & Song, Min, 2017. "Standing on the shoulders of giants," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 307-323.
More about this item
Keywordsh-Index prediction; Regression; Career age; R 2;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2618-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .