Comment on Bornmann (2017): confidence intervals for journal impact factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Stringer & Marta Sales-Pardo & Luís A. Nunes Amaral, 2010. "Statistical validation of a global model for the distribution of the ultimate number of citations accrued by papers published in a scientific journal," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(7), pages 1377-1385, July.
- Fok, Dennis & Franses, Philip Hans, 2007. "Modeling the diffusion of scientific publications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 376-390, August.
- David I. Stern, 2013.
"Uncertainty Measures for Economics Journal Impact Factors,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 173-189, March.
- David I. Stern, 2013. "Uncertainty Measures for Economics Journal Impact Factors," Crawford School Research Papers 1302, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern, 2014. "High-Ranked Social Science Journal Articles Can Be Identified from Early Citation Information," Crawford School Research Papers 1406, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2365-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJournal impact factor; Confidence interval;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2507-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.