Methods of measuring mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chattopadhyay, Nachiketa & Sengupta, Debasis, 2020. "Individual, Structural and Exchange Mobility: Decomposition and Axiom based measures," SocArXiv 8m46u, Center for Open Science.
- John Bibby, 1980. "Measures of social mobility based on income inequality measures," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 619-633, October.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Nora Lustig & Rodrigo Aranda Balcazar, 2017. "Measuring Directional Mobility: The Bartholomew and Prais-Bibby Indices Reconsidered," Working Papers 1720, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Olga Cant⊙, 2000. "Income Mobility In Spain: How Much Is There?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Ivanov, Asen, 2014. "Equality of opportunity and the alignment of incentives," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 16-25.
- Filippo Temporin, 2019. "A multilevel structural equation modelling approach to study segregation of deprivation: an application to Bolivia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 1657-1674, May.
- Checchi, Daniele & Ichino, Andrea & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "More equal but less mobile?: Education financing and intergenerational mobility in Italy and in the US," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 351-393, December.
- Olga Cantó & David O. Ruiz, 2015.
"The Contribution of Income Mobility to Economic Insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession,"
Research on Economic Inequality, in: Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen S. Short (ed.),Measurement of Poverty, Deprivation, and Economic Mobility, volume 23, pages 109-152,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Olga Canto & David O. Ruiz, 2014. "The contribution of income mobility to economic insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession," Working Papers 345, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015.
"The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France,"
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," AMSE Working Papers 1508, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Geroski, P. A. & Toker, S., 1996. "The turnover of market leaders in UK manufacturing industry, 1979-86," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 141-158.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2005. "Territorial Mobility: A Measuring Proposal," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0504, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Gil, Carlos & Pascual, Padro & Rapun, Manuel, 2002. "Mobility and regional inequality in the European Union: Implications for economic policy," ERSA conference papers ersa02p212, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:9:y:1975:i:2:p:107-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.