Extreme value analysis for emerging African markets
For the first time, an extreme value analysis is provided for financial data from Africa. The results of analysis show evidence of emerging economies in Africa. Copyright Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
Volume (Year): 48 (2014)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ja'Nel Esterhuysen & Gary Van Vuuren & Paul Styger, 2012. "Liquidity Creation In South African Banks Under Stressed Economic Conditions," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(1), pages 106-122, March.
- Konstantinos Tolikas, 2011. "The rare event risk in African emerging stock markets," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 275-294, February.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2011. "Modelling size and liquidity in North African industrial sectors," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-46, March.
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Collier, Patrick, 1977. "Testing for functional misspecification in regression analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 103-119, July.
- Ja'Nel Esterhuysen & Gary Van Vuuren & Paul Styger, 2011. "The Effect Of Stressed Economic Conditions On Systemic Risk Within The South African Banking Sector," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(3), pages 270-289, September.
- Marcel Kohler, Adrian Saville & Adrian Saville, 2011. "Measuring the impact of trade finance on country trade flows: a South African perspective," South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, University of Pretoria, Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences, vol. 14(4), pages 436-448, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1347-1360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.