Selection model based on ANP and GRA for independent media agencies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lichtenthal, J. David & Shani, David, 2000. "Fostering Client-Agency Relationships: A Business Buying Behavior Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 213-228, September.
- Meade, Laura & Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems using the analytical network process," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 201-215, September.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
- Gronstedt, Anders, 1996. "How agencies can support integrated communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 201-206, November.
- Eddie W. L. Cheng & Heng Li, 2004. "Contractor selection using the analytic network process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 1021-1032, December.
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Mei-Ghing Hsu, 2008. "Optimizing the Information Outsourcing Practices of Primary Care Medical Organizations Using Entropy and TOPSIS," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 181-201, April.
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.