Selection model based on ANP and GRA for independent media agencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Mei-Ghing Hsu, 2008. "Optimizing the Information Outsourcing Practices of Primary Care Medical Organizations Using Entropy and TOPSIS," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 181-201, April.
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
- Eddie W. L. Cheng & Heng Li, 2004. "Contractor selection using the analytic network process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 1021-1032, December.
- Meade, Laura & Sarkis, Joseph, 1998. "Strategic analysis of logistics and supply chain management systems using the analytical network process," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 201-215, September.
- Gronstedt, Anders, 1996. "How agencies can support integrated communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 201-206, November.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
- Lichtenthal, J. David & Shani, David, 2000. "Fostering Client-Agency Relationships: A Business Buying Behavior Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 213-228, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMedia agency; Modified Delphi technique; Analytic network process (ANP); Grey relational analysis (GRA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.