Equally important criteria and demanding aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Vito Peragine, 2007.
"Deprivation and Social Exclusion,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 777-803, November.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita & PERAGINE, Vito, 2004. "Deprivation and Social Exclusion," Cahiers de recherche 2004-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita & PERAGINE, Vito, 2004. "Deprivation and Social Exclusion," Cahiers de recherche 02-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Daniele Vignoli & Gustavo Santis, 2010. "Individual and Contextual Correlates of Economic Difficulties in Old Age in Europe," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 481-501, August.
- Pasi Moisio, 2004. "A Latent Class Application to the Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 703-717, December.
- Caroline Dewilde, 2004. "The Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Belgium and Britain: A Categorical Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 331-369, September.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2005. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty: An Empirical Comparison Of Various Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 145-174, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2004.
"Indicators and Targets for Social Inclusion in the European Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 47-75, February.
- Tony Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2003. "Indicators and targets for social inclusion in the European Union," Papers WP151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rob Atkinson & Simin da Voudi, 2000. "The Concept of Social Exclusion in the European Union: Context, Development and Possibilities," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 427-448, September.
- Caroline Dewilde, 2008. "Individual and institutional determinants of multidimensional poverty: A European comparison," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 233-256, April.
- Costa, Michele, 2002. "A multidimensional approach to the measurement of poverty," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-05, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
KeywordsOWA; Möbius coefficients; Harmonic mean; Rank-weighted mean; Aggregation; Linguistic quantifier;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:1483-1503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.