Constituency influences on legislative policy choice
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melvin Hinich, 1981. "Voting as an act of contribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 135-140, January.
- Richard Wagner, 1976. "Revenue structure, fiscal illusion, and budgetary choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Noll, Roger G., .
"Regulation in Theory and Practice: An Overview,"
213, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Noll, Roger G., .
"Voters, Bureaucrats and Legislators: A Rational Choice Perspective on the Growth of Bureaucracy,"
159, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Noll, Roger G., 1978. "Voters, bureaucrats and legislators : A rational choice perspective on the growth of bureaucracy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 239-254, April.
- Eleanor Craig & A. Heins, 1980. "The effect of tax elasticity on government spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 267-275, January.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:18:y:1984:i:4:p:299-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.