Sufficiency and Conditional Estimation of Person Parameters in the Polytomous Rasch Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Paul Jansen & Edward Roskam, 1986. "Latent trait models and dichotomization of graded responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 69-91, March.
- Anderson, Carolyn J. & Li, Zhushan & Vermunt, Jeroen K., 2007. "Estimation of Models in a Rasch Family for Polytomous Items and Multiple Latent Variables," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 20(i06).
- Geofferey Masters & Benjamin Wright, 1984. "The essential process in a family of measurement models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 529-544, December.
- Mark Wilson & Geofferey Masters, 1993. "The partial credit model and null categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Erling Andersen, 1977. "Sufficient statistics and latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 69-81, March.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- David Andrich, 1995. "Models for measurement, precision, and the nondichotomization of graded responses," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 7-26, March.
- Thomas Warm, 1989. "Weighted likelihood estimation of ability in item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 427-450, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:2:p:292-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.