A Latent Class Multidimensional Scaling Model for Two-Way One-Mode Continuous Rating Dissimilarity Data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo, 1991. "A latent class probit model for analyzing pick any/N data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 8(1), pages 45-63, 01.
- Ulf Böckenholt & Ingo Böckenholt, 1991. "Constrained latent class analysis: Simultaneous classification and scaling of discrete choice data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 699-716, December.
- Geert Soete & Suzanne Winsberg, 1993. "A thurstonian pairwise choice model with univariate and multivariate spline transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 233-256, June.
- Wilfried Seidel & Karl Mosler & Manfred Alker, 2000. "A Cautionary Note on Likelihood Ratio Tests in Mixture Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 481-487, September.
- Willem Heiser & Patrick Groenen, 1997. "Cluster differences scaling with a within-clusters loss component and a fuzzy successive approximation strategy to avoid local minima," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 63-83, March.
- Rick L. Andrews & Ajay K. Manrai, 1999. "MDS Maps for Product Attributes and Market Response: An Application to Scanner Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 584-604.
- J. Ramsay, 1973. "The effect of number of categories in rating scales on precision of estimation of scale values," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(4), pages 513-532, December.
- J. Ramsay, 1977. "Maximum likelihood estimation in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(2), pages 241-266, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Daniel Howard & Kamel Jedidi, 1991. "Multiclus: A new method for simultaneously performing multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 121-136, March.
- J. Fernando Vera & Willem J. Heiser & Alex Murillo, 2007. "Global Optimization in Any Minkowski Metric: A Permutation-Translation Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(2), pages 277-301, September.
- Geert Soete & Willem Heiser, 1993. "A latent class unfolding model for analyzing single stimulus preference ratings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 545-565, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:2:p:297-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.