Parallel branch and bound for multidimensional scaling with city-block distances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam, 2004. "Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 518-524, October.
- Patrick Groenen & Rudolf Mathar & Willem Heiser, 1995. "The majorization approach to multidimensional scaling for Minkowski distances," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 3-19, March.
- J. Fernando Vera & Willem J. Heiser & Alex Murillo, 2007. "Global Optimization in Any Minkowski Metric: A Permutation-Translation Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(2), pages 277-301, September.
- P. J. F. Groenen & W. J. Heiser & J. J. Meulman, 1999. "Global Optimization in Least-Squares Multidimensional Scaling by Distance Smoothing," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 16(2), pages 225-254, July.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Matthew Hesson-Mcinnis, 1992. "Multidimensional scaling in the city-block metric: A combinatorial approach," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(2), pages 211-236, December.
- Jan Leeuw, 1984. "Differentiability of Kruskal's stress at a local minimum," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 111-113, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0508-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional scaling; City-block distances; Multilevel optimization; Global optimization; Branch and bound; Parallel computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:2:p:261-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .