An interactive multiobjective programming approach to combinatorial data analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Applications of combinatorial programming to data analysis: The traveling salesman and related problems," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans & Martin J. Beckmann, 1955. "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic Activities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 4, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vadim Pliner, 1996. "Metric unidimensional scaling and global optimization," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Jyrki Wallenius, 1975. "Comparative Evaluation of Some Interactive Approaches to Multicriterion Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1387-1396, August.
- J. Hutchinson, 1989. "Netscal: A network scaling algorithm for nonsymmetric proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 25-51, March.
- Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman, 1998. "Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 315-324, June.
- L. Hubert & R. Golledge, 1981. "Matrix reorganization and dynamic programming: Applications to paired comparisons and unidimensional seriation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 429-441, December.
- Evangelia Simantiraki, 1996. "Unidimensional scaling: A linear programming approach minimizing absolute deviations," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 13(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
- David Weeks & P. Bentler, 1982. "Restricted multidimensional scaling models for asymmetric proximities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 201-208, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Matthew Hesson-Mcinnis, 1992. "Multidimensional scaling in the city-block metric: A combinatorial approach," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 9(2), pages 211-236, December.
- Kok, Matthijs, 1986. "The interface with decision makers and some experimental results in interactive multiple objective programming methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-107, July.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.