An interactive multiobjective programming approach to combinatorial data analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Hutchinson, 1989. "Netscal: A network scaling algorithm for nonsymmetric proximity data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 25-51, March.
- L. Hubert & R. Golledge, 1981. "Matrix reorganization and dynamic programming: Applications to paired comparisons and unidimensional seriation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 429-441, December.
- Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman, 1998. "Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 315-324, June.
- Vadim Pliner, 1996. "Metric unidimensional scaling and global optimization," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Kok, Matthijs, 1986. "The interface with decision makers and some experimental results in interactive multiple objective programming methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 96-107, July.
- Jyrki Wallenius, 1975. "Comparative Evaluation of Some Interactive Approaches to Multicriterion Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1387-1396, August.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
- Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 1996. "The tunneling method for global optimization in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 529-550, September.
- Evangelia Simantiraki, 1996. "Unidimensional scaling: A linear programming approach minimizing absolute deviations," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-25, March.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans & Martin J. Beckmann, 1955. "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic Activities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 4, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Richard Oliver & Arvind Rangaswamy, 1989. "A simulated annealing methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 707-736, September.
- Lawrence Hubert & Frank Baker, 1978. "Applications of combinatorial programming to data analysis: The traveling salesman and related problems," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 81-91, March.
- Gerald W. Evans, 1984. "An Overview of Techniques for Solving Multiobjective Mathematical Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(11), pages 1268-1282, November.
- David Weeks & P. Bentler, 1982. "Restricted multidimensional scaling models for asymmetric proximities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 201-208, June.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie & Matthew Hesson-Mcinnis, 1992. "Multidimensional scaling in the city-block metric: A combinatorial approach," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 211-236, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.