A Model-Based Approach for Visualizing the Dimensional Structure of Ordered Successive Categories Preference Data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala R. Rao, 1986. "A Constrained Unfolding Methodology for Product Positioning," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ernest Adams & Samuel Messick, 1958. "An axiomatic formulation and generalization of successive intervals scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(4), pages 355-368, December.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Yoshio Takane, 1981. "Multidimensional successive categories scaling: A maximum likelihood method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.