A Model-Based Approach for Visualizing the Dimensional Structure of Ordered Successive Categories Preference Data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala R. Rao, 1986. "A Constrained Unfolding Methodology for Product Positioning," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Ernest Adams & Samuel Messick, 1958. "An axiomatic formulation and generalization of successive intervals scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(4), pages 355-368, December.
- Yoshio Takane, 1981. "Multidimensional successive categories scaling: A maximum likelihood method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 9-28, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.