A Model-Based Approach for Visualizing the Dimensional Structure of Ordered Successive Categories Preference Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala R. Rao, 1986. "A Constrained Unfolding Methodology for Product Positioning," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Ernest Adams & Samuel Messick, 1958. "An axiomatic formulation and generalization of successive intervals scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(4), pages 355-368, December.
- Yoshio Takane, 1981. "Multidimensional successive categories scaling: A maximum likelihood method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 9-28, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jmarka:v:5:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41270-017-0022-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsordered successive categories; maximum likelihood; consumer psychology; multidimensional unfolding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.