Derivative free gradient projection algorithms for rotation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jennrich, 2002. "A simple general method for oblique rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 7-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2006. "Taking Personalities out of Monetary Policy Decision Making? Interactions, Heterogeneity and Committee Decisions in the Bank of Englandâ€™s MPC," CDMA Working Paper Series 200612, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2013.
"Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 617-634.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 254, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Robert Jennrich, 2006. "Rotation to Simple Loadings Using Component Loss Functions: The Oblique Case," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 173-191, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor analysis; orthogonal rotation; oblique rotation; numerical derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:3:p:475-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.