Discrepancy Risk Model Selection Test theory for comparing possibly misspecified or nonnested models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 68 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Kay-Yut & Plott, Charles R., .
"Nonlinear Behavior in Sealed Bid First Price Auctions,"
774, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chen, Kay-Yut & Plott, Charles R., 1998. "Nonlinear Behavior in Sealed Bid First Price Auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 34-78, October.
- Barth, Mary E. & Beaver, William H. & Landsman, Wayne R., 1998. "Relative valuation roles of equity book value and net income as a function of financial health," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-34, February.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Hidetoshi Shimodaira, 1997. "Assessing the Error Probability of the Model Selection Test," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 395-410, September.
- Vuong, Quang H. & Wang, Weiren, 1993. "Minimum chi-square estimation and tests for model selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 141-168, March.
- Douglas Rivers & Quang Vuong, 2002. "Model selection tests for nonlinear dynamic models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:2:p:229-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.