Fitting arma time series by structural equation models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Molenaar & Jan Gooijer & Bernhard Schmitz, 1992. "Dynamic factor analysis of nonstationary multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 333-349, September.
- Michael Browne, 1992. "Circumplex models for correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 469-497, December.
- Geweke, John F & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1981. "Maximum Likelihood "Confirmatory" Factor Analysis of Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Peter Molenaar, 1985. "A dynamic factor model for the analysis of multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 181-202, June.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:62:y:1997:i:2:p:215-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.