Fitting arma time series by structural equation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Molenaar & Jan Gooijer & Bernhard Schmitz, 1992. "Dynamic factor analysis of nonstationary multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 333-349, September.
- Michael Browne, 1992. "Circumplex models for correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 469-497, December.
- Geweke, John F & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1981. "Maximum Likelihood "Confirmatory" Factor Analysis of Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Peter Molenaar, 1985. "A dynamic factor model for the analysis of multivariate time series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 181-202, June.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guangjian Zhang & Sy-Miin Chow & Anthony Ong, 2011. "A Sandwich-Type Standard Error Estimator of SEM Models with Multivariate Time Series," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Montfort, Kees van & Bijleveld, Catrien, 1997. "Dynamic analysis of multivariate panel data with nonlinear transformations," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordslagged variables; Box-Jenkins model; covariance structures; PROC CALIS; intervention analysis; autocorrelation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:62:y:1997:i:2:p:215-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .