articles: Voting with your feet in the United Kingdom: Using cross-migration rates to estimate relative living standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011.
"Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Celia Melguizo & Vicente Royuela, 2017.
"What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain? Evidence from the Great Recession,"
XREAP2017-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2017.
- Celia Melguizo & Vicente Royuela, 2017. "“What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain? Evidence from the Great Recession”," IREA Working Papers 201717, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Maribel Mojica & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2008. "Valuing Community Attributes in Rural Counties in West Virginia: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2008-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- José Navarro-Azorín & Andrés Artal-Tur, 2015. "Foot Voting in Spain: What Do Internal Migrations Say About Quality of Life in the Spanish Municipalities?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 501-515, November.
- Matthias Wrede, 2015. "Wages, Rents, Unemployment, And The Quality Of Life: A Consistent Theory-Based Measure," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 609-625, September.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "What Attracts Knowledge Workers? The Role Of Space And Social Networks," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 33-60, January.
- Celia Melguizo Cháfe & Vicente Royuela, 2017. "“What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain?. Evidence from the Great Recession”," AQR Working Papers 201709, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2017.
- Enrico Ivaldi & Guido Bonatti & Riccardo Soliani, 2014. "Composite Index for Quality of Life in Italian Cities: An Application to URBES Indicators," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 18-32, November.
- Cho, Cheol-Joo, 2017. "The displacement and attraction effects in interurban migration: An application of the input-output scheme to the case of large cities in Korea," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsInterregional migration; standard of living; quality of life;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:80:y:2001:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .