articles: Spent nuclear fuel and residential property values: the influence of proximity, visual cues and public information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2000.
"Engines of growth in the US economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 473-489, December.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of Growth in the U.S. Economy," Discussion Paper 2000-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of growth in the U.S. economy," Other publications TiSEM bbdf4b5a-8cca-4d51-8a1f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001.
"Industrial specialisation, trade, and labour market dynamics in a multisectoral model of technological progress,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
230, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Industrial Specialization, Trade, and Labour Market Dynamics in a Multisectoral Model of Technological Progress," wiiw Working Papers 15, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Robert Stehrer, 2001. "Industrial specialisation, trade, and labour market dynamics in a multisectoral model of technological progress," Economics working papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Meller, Patricio & Marfan, Manuel, 1981. "Small and Large Industry: Employment Generation, Linkages, and Key Sectors," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 263-274, January.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 2002. "The relative importance of international vis-ý-vis national technological spillovers for market share dynamics," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 875-894, August.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Alex R. Hoen & Bart Los, 2000. "Labor Productivity in Western Europe 1975-1985: An Intercountry, Interindustry Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 425-452.
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2006.
"The Evolution Of Productivity Gaps And Specialization Patterns,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 464-493, November.
- Los, Bart & Verspagen, Bart, 2002. "The evolution of productivity gaps and specialization patterns," CCSO Working Papers 200301, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and Structural Change in a Dynamic Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 3-34.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2000. "R&D spillovers and productivity: Evidence from U.S. manufacturing microdata," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 127-148.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1999. "The Economic Challenge for Europe: Adapting to Innovation-Based Growth," Working Papers 2, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welsch, Heinz & Biermann, Philipp, 2016.
"Measuring nuclear power plant externalities using life satisfaction data: A spatial analysis for Switzerland,"
Elsevier, pages 98-111.
- Heinz Welsch & Philipp Biermann, 2015. "Measuring Nuclear Power Plant Externalities Using Life Satisfaction Data: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Papers V-375-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Joshua M. Pearce, 2012. "Limitations of Nuclear Power as a Sustainable Energy Source," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "The Impact of Wind Farms on Property Values: A Geographically Weighted Hedonic Pricing Model," FCN Working Papers 3/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2013.
- Daniel T. Winkler & Bruce L. Gordon, 2013. "The Effect of the BP Oil Spill on Volume and Selling Prices of Oceanfront Condominiums," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(4), pages 614-631.
- Yves Schneider & Peter Zweifel, 2013. "Spatial Effects in Willingness to Pay for Avoiding Nuclear Risks," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(III), pages 357-379, September.
- Komarek, Timothy M. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D., 2011. "Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5105-5115, September.
- Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2015. "Hedonic valuation of the perceived risks of nuclear power plants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 109-111.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear fuel; property values; hedonic modeling;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:78:y:1999:i:4:p:403-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .