Punishment should fit the crime: an assessment of the French reform of minimum mandatory penalties
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pallage, Stephane & Demougin, Dominique, 2003.
"Limiting court behavior: a case for high minimum sentences and low maximum ones,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 309-321, September.
- Dominique Demougin & Stephane Pallage, 2000. "Limiting Court Behavior: A Case for High Minimum Sentences and Low Maximum Ones," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 101, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- William M. Landes, 1974.
"An Economic Analysis of the Courts,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 164-214
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 1999.
"The Economic Theory of Public Enforcement of Law,"
NBER Working Papers
6993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Anne Morrison Piehl, 1997.
"The Role of Discretion in the Criminal Justice System,"
NBER Working Papers
6261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kessler, Daniel P & Piehl, Anne Morrison, 1998. "The Role of Discretion in the Criminal Justice System," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 256-76, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:8:y:2009:i:3:p:161-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.