The obstacles and challenges of transition towards a renewable and sustainable energy system in Azerbaijan and Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh–Hesary, Farhad & Nakahigashi, Masaki, 2019. "Modelling the social funding and spill-over tax for addressing the green energy financing gap," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 34-41.
- Vidadili, Nurtaj & Suleymanov, Elchin & Bulut, Cihan & Mahmudlu, Ceyhun, 2017. "Transition to renewable energy and sustainable energy development in Azerbaijan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1153-1161.
- Madsen, Herle Mo & Brown, Rebekah & Elle, Morten & Mikkelsen, Peter Steen, 2017. "Social construction of stormwater control measures in Melbourne and Copenhagen: A discourse analysis of technological change, embedded meanings and potential mainstreaming," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 198-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Kordana-Obuch & Mariusz Starzec, 2022. "Horizontal Shower Heat Exchanger as an Effective Domestic Hot Water Heating Alternative," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-22, July.
- Spyridoula Karavida & Angeliki Peponi, 2023. "Wind Turbine Blade Waste Circularity Coupled with Urban Regeneration: A Conceptual Framework," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(3), pages 1-17, February.
- Agnieszka Izabela Baruk & Anna Goliszek, 2022. "The Associations of Young Poles with Green Energy in the Context of Self-Assessment of Their Relevant Knowledge and the Importance Attached to the Energy Sources Used," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(19), pages 1-18, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xu, Jiajun & Ru, Xinshun & Song, Pengcheng, 2021. "Can a new model of infrastructure financing mitigate credit rationing in poorly governed countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 111-120.
- Jeyhun I. Mikayilov & Fakhri J. Hasanov & Carlo A. Bollino & Ceyhun Mahmudlu, 2017. "Modeling of Electricity Demand for Azerbaijan: Time-Varying Coefficient Cointegration Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Danilo Liberati & Giuseppe Marinelli, 2022.
"Everything you always wanted to know about green bonds (but were afraid to ask),"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistics for Sustainable Finance, volume 56,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Danilo Liberati & Giuseppe Marinelli, 2021. "Everything you always wanted to know about green bonds (but were afraid to ask)," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 654, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Abdul Mansoor & Baserat Sultana, 2018. "Impact of Population, GDP and Energy Consumption on Carbon Emissions: Evidence from Pakistan Using an Analytic Tool IPAT," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 183-190.
- Kong, Qunxi & Shen, Chenrong & Li, Rongrong & Wong, Zoey, 2021. "High-speed railway opening and urban green productivity in the post-COVID-19: Evidence from green finance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Abbas Mardani & Dalia Streimikiene & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Fausto Cavallaro & Mehrbakhsh Nilashi & Ahmad Jusoh & Habib Zare, 2017. "Application of Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) to Solve Environmental Sustainability Problems: A Comprehensive Review and Meta-Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-65, October.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Inagaki, Yugo & Morgan, Peter J., 2021. "Analyzing the factors influencing the demand and supply of solar modules in Japan – Does financing matter," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-12.
- Ifaei, Pouya & Tayerani Charmchi, Amir Saman & Loy-Benitez, Jorge & Yang, Rebecca Jing & Yoo, ChangKyoo, 2022. "A data-driven analytical roadmap to a sustainable 2030 in South Korea based on optimal renewable microgrids," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Kemfert, Claudia & Präger, Fabian & Braunger, Isabell & Hoffart, Franziska M. & Brauers, Hanna, 2022.
"The expansion of natural gas infrastructure puts energy transitions at risk,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 582-587.
- Claudia Kemfert & Fabian Präger & Isabell Braunger & Franziska M. Hoffart & Hanna Brauers, 2022. "The expansion of natural gas infrastructure puts energy transitions at risk," Nature Energy, Nature, vol. 7(7), pages 582-587, July.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2019. "The way to induce private participation in green finance and investment," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 98-103.
- Laha, Priyanka & Chakraborty, Basab, 2021. "Low carbon electricity system for India in 2030 based on multi-objective multi-criteria assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Olexandr Yemelyanov & Anastasiya Symak & Tetyana Petrushka & Roman Lesyk & Lilia Lesyk, 2018. "Evaluation of the Adaptability of the Ukrainian Economy to Changes in Prices for Energy Carriers and to Energy Market Risks," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-34, December.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Otsuka, Miyu, 2021. "Covid-19 and Optimal Portfolio Selection for Investment in Sustainable Development Goals," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(C).
- Sun, Yu & Chen, Lizhen & Sun, Huaping & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2020. "Low-carbon financial risk factor correlation in the belt and road PPP project," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(C).
- Tariq, Rasikh & Sheikh, Nadeem Ahmed & Livas-García, A. & Xamán, J. & Bassam, A. & Maisotsenko, Valeriy, 2021. "Projecting global water footprints diminution of a dew-point cooling system: Sustainability approach assisted with energetic and economic assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Anna A. Bakulina & Olga V. Panina & Stanislav E. Prokofiev & Natalia L. Krasyukova & Valery L. Abramov & Natalia V. Sergeeva & Olga V. Loseva & Tatiana G. Kasyanenko & Elena V. Takmakova, 2021. "The Black Sea Region Energy Cooperation: Current Trends and Prospects," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(4), pages 257-266.
- Gholipour, Hassan F. & Arjomandi, Amir & Yam, Sharon, 2022. "Green property finance and CO2 emissions in the building industry," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan, 2020. "Energy Trade and Economic Integration between the Commonwealth Independent States and China," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 35(1), pages 172-190.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2021. "Reconsideration of the “Domar condition” to check sustainability of budget deficit," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 1-12, November.
- Yang, Yuxue & Su, Xiang & Yao, Shuangliang, 2021. "Nexus between green finance, fintech, and high-quality economic development: Empirical evidence from China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
More about this item
KeywordsAzerbaijan; Poland; Renewable energy sources; PESTLE analysis; energy transformation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:35:y:2022:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-021-00288-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.