Wechselwirkungen von Handlungen der Unternehmensführung und öffentlicher Meinungsbildung – Spezifikation eines Kommunikationsmodells
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiss, Stefanie, 2009. "From Implicit to Explicit Corporate Social Responsibility: Institutional Change as a Fight for Myths," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 433-451, July.
- Pascual Berrone & Jordi Surroca & Josep TribÃ³, 2007.
"Corporate Ethical Identity as a Determinant of Firm Performance: A Test of the Mediating Role of Stakeholder Satisfaction,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 35-53, November.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Surroca Aguilar, Jorge & Berrone, Pascual Alberto, 2005. "Corporate ethical identity as determinant of firm performance : a test of the mediating role of stakeholder satisfaction," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb053108, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Yuan Chang, 2009. "Ambition Versus Conscience, Does Corporate Social Responsibility Pay off? The Application of Matching Methods," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 133-153, April.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Marc Vilanova & Josep Lozano & Daniel Arenas, 2009. "Exploring the Nature of the Relationship Between CSR and Competitiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 57-69, April.
- Goodstein, Jerry D. & Wicks, Andrew C., 2007. "Corporate and Stakeholder Responsibility: Making Business Ethics A Two-Way Conversation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 375-398, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Cantrell & Elias Kyriazis & Gary Noble, 2015. "Developing CSR Giving as a Dynamic Capability for Salient Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 403-421, August.
- Eleanor O’Higgins, 2010. "Corporations, Civil Society, and Stakeholders: An Organizational Conceptualization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 157-176, June.
- Hwan-Yann Su, 2014. "Business Ethics and the Development of Intellectual Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 87-98, January.
- María del Mar Miras‐Rodríguez & Amalia Carrasco‐Gallego & Bernabé Escobar‐Pérez, 2015. "Are Socially Responsible Behaviors Paid Off Equally? A Cross‐cultural Analysis," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(4), pages 237-256, July.
- Luis Enrique Valdez-Juárez & Dolores Gallardo-Vázquez & Elva Alicia Ramos-Escobar, 2019. "Organizational Learning and Corporate Social Responsibility Drivers of Performance in SMEs in Northwestern Mexico," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-23, October.
- Tolossa Fufa Gulema & Yadessa Tadesse Roba, 2021. "Internal and external determinants of corporate social responsibility practices in multinational enterprise subsidiaries in developing countries: evidence from Ethiopia," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Myeongju Lee & Hyunok Kim, 2017. "Exploring the Organizational Culture’s Moderating Role of Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Firm Performance: Focused on Corporate Contributions in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Robert Padgett & Jose Galan, 2010. "The Effect of R&D Intensity on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 407-418, May.
- Li, N. & Toppinen, A., 2011. "Corporate responsibility and sustainable competitive advantage in forest-based industry: Complementary or conflicting goals?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 113-123.
- Christine Vallaster, 2017. "Managing a Company Crisis through Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility: A Practice‐Based Analysis," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(6), pages 509-523, November.
- Tourky, Marwa & Kitchen, Philip & Shaalan, Ahmed, 2020. "The role of corporate identity in CSR implementation: An integrative framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 694-706.
- Haroon ur Rashid Khan & Murad Ali & Hossein G. T. Olya & Muhamamd Zulqarnain & Zubair Rashid Khan, 2018. "Transformational leadership, corporate social responsibility, organizational innovation, and organizational performance: Symmetrical and asymmetrical analytical approaches," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1270-1283, November.
- Rebecca Chunghee Kim, 2018. "Can Creating Shared Value (CSV) and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) Collaborate for a Better World? Insights from East Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-26, November.
- Joyce Falkenberg & Petter Brunsæl, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Strategic Advantage or a Strategic Necessity?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 9-16, February.
- Jill A. Brown & Cynthia Clark & Anthony F. Buono, 2018. "The United Nations Global Compact: Engaging Implicit and Explicit CSR for Global Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 147(4), pages 721-734, February.
- Kansal, Monika & Joshi, Mahesh & Batra, Gurdip Singh, 2014. "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosures: Evidence from India," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 217-229.
- Gonzalo Maldonado-GuzmÃ¡n & Sandra Yesenia PinzÃ³n-Castro & Cid Leana Morales, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Reputation in Mexican Small Business," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(5), pages 1-3.
- Camelia-Daniela Hategan & Ruxandra-Ioana Curea-Pitorac, 2017. "Testing the Correlations between Corporate Giving, Performance and Company Value," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Khalid M. Al-Shuaibi, 2016. "A Structural Equation Model of CSR and Performance: Mediation by Innovation and Productivity," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 6(2), pages 139-153, June.
- Antonio D'Amato & Camilla Falivena, 2020. "Corporate social responsibility and firm value: Do firm size and age matter? Empirical evidence from European listed companies," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 909-924, March.
More about this item
KeywordsÖffentlichkeit; Kommunikationsmodell; Führung; Meinung; PR; Kommunikation; Unternehmenssteuerung; CSR; M10; M49;
All these keywords.
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:215-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.