A decision analysis approach to climate adaptation: a structured method to consider multiple options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Jotzo & Regina Betz, 2009. "Australia's emissions trading scheme: opportunities and obstacles for linking," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 402-414.
- Roshanka Ranasinghe & David Callaghan & Marcel Stive, 2012. "Estimating coastal recession due to sea level rise: beyond the Bruun rule," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 561-574, February.
- Suraje Dessai & Mike Hulme, 2004. "Does climate adaptation policy need probabilities?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 107-128.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Milner-Gulland, E.J. & Rowcliffe, J. Marcus, 2007. "Conservation and Sustainable Use: A Handbook of Techniques," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198530350.
- Éva Plagányi & Timothy Skewes & Natalie Dowling & Malcolm Haddon, 2013. "Risk management tools for sustainable fisheries management under changing climate: a sea cucumber example," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 181-197, July.
- Damian Collins, 2009. "Contesting Property Development in Coastal New Zealand: A Case Study of Ocean Beach, Hawke's Bay," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 147-164, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulations; Decision analysis; Adaptation pathway; Sea-level rise; Climate change; Beach recession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11027-015-9658-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .