A decision analysis approach to climate adaptation: a structured method to consider multiple options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Jotzo & Regina Betz, 2009. "Australia's emissions trading scheme: opportunities and obstacles for linking," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 402-414, July.
- Roshanka Ranasinghe & David Callaghan & Marcel Stive, 2012. "Estimating coastal recession due to sea level rise: beyond the Bruun rule," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 561-574, February.
- Suraje Dessai & Mike Hulme, 2004. "Does climate adaptation policy need probabilities?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 107-128, June.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Milner-Gulland, E.J. & Rowcliffe, J. Marcus, 2007. "Conservation and Sustainable Use: A Handbook of Techniques," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198530350.
- Éva Plagányi & Timothy Skewes & Natalie Dowling & Malcolm Haddon, 2013. "Risk management tools for sustainable fisheries management under changing climate: a sea cucumber example," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 181-197, July.
- Damian Collins, 2009. "Contesting Property Development in Coastal New Zealand: A Case Study of Ocean Beach, Hawke's Bay," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 147-164, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulations; Decision analysis; Adaptation pathway; Sea-level rise; Climate change; Beach recession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11027-015-9658-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.