A Stochastic Maximum Principle for a Markov Regime-Switching Jump-Diffusion Model with Delay and an Application to Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De, Arijit & Choudhary, Alok & Turkay, Metin & Tiwari, Manoj K., 2021. "Bunkering policies for a fuel bunker management problem for liner shipping networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 289(3), pages 927-939.
- Soheyl Khalilpourazari & Saman Khalilpourazary & Aybike Özyüksel Çiftçioğlu & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, 2021. "Designing energy-efficient high-precision multi-pass turning processes via robust optimization and artificial intelligence," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 1621-1647, August.
- Zhang, Dezhi & Zhang, Fangtao & Liang, Yijing, 2021. "An evolutionary model of the international logistics network based on the Belt and Road perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 572(C).
- Jerzy Grobelny & Rafal Michalski & Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, 2021. "Modeling human thinking about similarities by neuromatrices in the perspective of fuzzy logic," WORking papers in Management Science (WORMS) WORMS/21/09, Department of Operations Research and Business Intelligence, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology.
- Lucia Reis Peixoto Roselli & Leydiana de Sousa Pereira & Anderson Lucas Carneiro de Lima Silva & Adiel Teixeira Almeida & Danielle Costa Morais & Ana Paula Cabral Seixas Costa, 2020. "Neuroscience experiment applied to investigate decision-maker behavior in the tradeoff elicitation procedure," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 289(1), pages 67-84, June.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic maximum principle; Regime switching; Stochastic delay equations; Anticipated backward stochastic differential equations; Jump-diffusions; Optimal consumption;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joptap:v:179:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1159-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.