Endogenous Population Growth May Imply Chaos
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azomahou, Théophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2008.
"Age dynamics and economic growth: Revisiting the nexus in a nonparametric setting,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 67-71, April.
- Théophile Azomahou & Tapas Mishra, 2006. "Age Dynamics and Economic Growth: Revisiting the Nexus in a Nonparametric Setting," Working Papers of BETA 2006-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Mishra, Tapas, 2009. "Stochastic environmental effects, demographic variation, and economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Azomahou, Théophile & Diebolt, Claude & Mishra, Tapas, 2009.
"Spatial persistence of demographic shocks and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 98-127, March.
- Théophile Azomahou & Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra, 2007. "Spatial Persistence of Demographic Shocks and Economic Growth," Working Papers 07-04, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Tapas Mishra & Claude Diebolt & Mamata Parhi, 2010. "Stochasticity in Population and Economic Growth with Past Dependence," Working Papers 10-10, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Tapas K. Mishra, 2006. "A Further Look into the Demography-based GDP Forecasting Method," Working Papers of BETA 2006-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Herbert Dawid & Engelbert Dockner & Richard Hartl & Josef Haunschmied & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Mikulas Luptacik & Alexander Mehlmann & Alexia Prskawetz & Marion Rauner & Gerhard Sorger & Gernot T, 2010. "Gustav Feichtinger celebrates his 70th birthday," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Teheni EL GHAK & Hajer ZARROUK, 2010. "Développement Financier Et Écarts De Revenus Des Pays : Une Analyse Empirique Sur Données De Panel," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 32, pages 59-90.
- Mishra Tapas & Prskawetz Alexia & Parhi Mamata & Diebolt Claude, 2009. "A Note on Long-Memory in Population and Economic Growth," Working Papers 09-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:8:y:1995:i:1:p:59-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.