Optimal Pension Funding with Demographic Instability and Endogenous Returns on Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David De La Croix & Géraldine Mahieu & Alexandra Rillaers, 2004.
"How Should the Allocation of Resources Adjust to the Baby Bust?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 607-636, October.
- Alexandra Rillaers & David de la Croix & Geraldine Mahieu, 2003. "How Should The Allocation Of Resources Adjust To The Baby Bust?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MAHIEU, Géraldine & RILLAERS, Alexandra, 2004. "How should the allocation of resources adjust to the baby bust?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1741, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jovan Zamac, 2005. "Pension Design when Fertility Fluctuates: The Role of Capital Mobility and Education Financing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1997.
"Aging and Public Pensions in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1995. "Aging and Public Pensions in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Discussion Paper 1995-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1997. "Aging and public pensions in an overlapping-generations model," Other publications TiSEM b93c8773-5708-434f-8386-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de la Croix, David & Mahieu, Géraldine & Rillaers, Alexandra, 2000. "How should retirement policy adjust to the baby bust ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1996.
"Aging and Political Decision Making on Public Pensions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Other publications TiSEM 30434a77-0d7a-4d11-8fbd-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Schindler, Dirk, 2000. "Demographic changes and the implicit tax rate in a pay-as-you-go pension system," Discussion Papers, Series I 308, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Didier Blanchet, 1992. "Retraites et croissance à long terme. Un essai de simulation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(4), pages 1-16.
- Bravo, Jorge Horacio, 1994. "Demographic changes and unfunded pension systems: financial aspects," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34701, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mathias Kifman & Dirk Schindler, 2000. "Smoothing the Implicit Tax Rate in a Pay-as-you-go Pension System," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(3), pages 261-261, May.
- van Dalen, Hendrik P., 1996. "Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-184, April.
- Ermolieva, Tatiana, 2005. "Simulation-based optimization of social security systems under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(3), pages 782-793, November.
- Zamac, Jovan, 2007. "Pension design when fertility fluctuates: The role of education and capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 619-639, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:4:y:1991:i:2:p:137-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .