Welfare analysis of a tax reform for Germany: a comparison of the unitary and collective models of household labour supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Moreau & O. Donni, 2002. "Estimation d'un modèle collectif d'offre de travail avec taxation," Post-Print halshs-00006098, HAL.
- Apps, Patricia F. & Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the household," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 355-369.
- Rees, Ray, 1988. "Taxation and the Household," Munich Reprints in Economics 3411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Laisney, François & Beninger, Denis, 2002. "Comparison between unitary and collective models of household labor supply with taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-65, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Denis Beninger & Olivier Bargain & Miriam Beblo & Richard Blundell & Raquel Carrasco & Maria-Concetta Chiuri & François Laisney & Valérie Lechene & Ernesto Longobardi & Nicolas Moreau & Michal Myck & , 2006.
"Evaluating the Move to a Linear Tax System in Germany and Other European Countries,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Bargain, O. & Beblo, M. & Beninger, D. & Blundell, R. & Carrasco, R. & Chiuri, M-C. & Laisney, F. & Lechene, V. & Moreau, N. & Myck, M. & Ruiz-castillo, J. & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2006. "Evaluating the move to a linear tax system in Germany and other European countries," Other publications TiSEM 6de42f6d-75fb-4170-ab69-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2013.
"The Impact of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Labor Supply in a Simulated Nash-bargaining Framework,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 77-86, March.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2013. "The Impact of Tax-Benefit Reforms on Labor Supply in a Simulated Nash-bargaining Framework," Post-Print hal-01245264, HAL.
- Mideros Andrés & O’Donoghue Cathal, 2015.
"The Effect of Unconditional Cash Transfers on Adult Labour Supply: A Unitary Discrete Choice Model for the Case of Ecuador,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, pages 225-255.
- Mideros, A. & O'Donoghue, C., 2014. "The effect of unconditional cash transfers on adult labour supply: A unitary discrete choice model for the case of Ecuador," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chirvi, Malte, 2017. "Arbeiten Frauen aufgrund des Ehegattensplittings weniger? Ein quasi-experimenteller Ansatz für Deutschland," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 217, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Schröder, Melanie & Schmitt, Norma & Heynemann, Britta & Brünn, Claudia, 2013. "Income Taxation and Labor Supply: An Experiment on Couple's Work Effort," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79735, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016. "Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Berulava George & Chikava George, 2011. "The Determinants of Household Labor Supply: A Comparative Study," EERC Working Paper Series 11/13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective model; Household labour supply; Intra-household allocations; D11; D12; J22;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:869-893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .