Preschoolers with Working Mothers: An Analysis of the Determinants of Child Care Arrangements
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1991. "Unemployment in the OECD Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 99130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Manacorda, Marco & Petrongolo, Barbara, 1999. "Skill Mismatch and Unemployment in OECD Countries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 181-207, May.
- Richard Jackman & Richard Layard & Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 1997.
"European versus US Unemployment: Different Responses to Increased Demand for skill?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jackman, Richard & Layard, Richard & Manacorda, Marco & Petrongolo, Barbara, 1997. "European versus US unemployment: different responses to increased demand for skill?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2174, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Cohen & Arnaud Lefranc & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1997. "French unemployment: a transatlantic perspective," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(25), pages 265-292, October.
- Narendranathan, W & Stewart, Mark B, 1993. "How Does the Benefit Effect Vary as Unemployment Spells Lengthen?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 361-381, Oct.-Dec..
- Paul R. Krugman, 1994. "Past and prospective causes of high unemployment," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-98.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Kimmel & Lisa Powell, 2001. "Nonstandard Work and Child Care Choices of Married Mothers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-74, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "How Early Childhood Interventions Can Reduce Inequality: An Overview of Recent Findings," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 50998, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ruthanne Deutsch, 1998. "How Early Childhood Interventions Can Reduce Inequality: An Overview of Recent Findings," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6136, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rachel Connelly & Jean Kimmel, 1999.
"Marital Status and Full-time/Part-time Work Status in Child Care Choices: Changing the Rules of the Game,"
JCPR Working Papers
97, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Rachel Connelley & Jean Kimmel, 1999. "Marital Status and Full-time/Part-time Work Status in Child Care Choices: Changing the Rules of the Game," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 99-58, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Xiaodong Gong & Robert Breunig, 2010. "Child care availability, quality and affordability: are local problems related to maternal labour supply ?," Treasury Working Papers 2010-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Apr 2010.
- Ribar, David C, 1995.
"A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 558-597, July.
- Ribar, D.C., 1991. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 1-91-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ribar, D.C., 1993. "A Structural Model of Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women," Papers 5-93-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dante Contreras & Esteban Puentes & David Bravo, 2005. "Female labour force participation in greater santiago, Chile: 1957-1997. A synthetic cohort analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 169-186.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & DebBurman, Noyna, 2004.
"Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry R. Chiswick & Noyna DebBurman, 2004. "Pre-School Enrollment: An Analysis by Immigrant Generation," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0404, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rebecca Brown & Tue Gørgens, 2009. "Corporate governance and financial performance in an Australian context," Treasury Working Papers 2009-02, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Mar 2009.
- Hallman, Kelly & Quisumbing, Agnes R & Ruel, Marie & de la Briere, Benedicte, 2005. "Mothers' Work and Child Care: Findings from the Urban Slums of Guatemala City," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 855-885, July.
- Fuhua Zhai & Qin Gao, 2010. "Center-Based Care in the Context of One-Child Policy in China: Do Child Gender and Siblings Matter?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(5), pages 745-774, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:1:y:1989:i:4:p:251-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .