Stability in coalition formation games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcalde, Jose & Revilla, Pablo, 2004.
"Researching with whom? Stability and manipulation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 869-887, December.
- José Alcalde & Pablo Revilla, 2003. "Researching with Whom? Stability and Manipulation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/35, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Steven Brams & Michael Jones & D. Kilgour, 2005. "Forming stable coalitions: The process matters," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 67-94, July.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Shao Sung, 2006.
"Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 421-433, April.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm, 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 135, Econometric Society.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Sung, S.C., 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Discussion Paper 2004-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Shao Chin Sung, 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2004.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Sung, S.C., 2006. "Simple priorities and core stability in hedonic games," Other publications TiSEM 7c737a30-ac86-46ed-b210-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José Alcalde & Pablo Revilla, 2001. "Tops Responsiveness, Strategy-Proofness And Coalition Formation Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmelo Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2004. "On the Impossibility of Strategy-Proof Coalition Formation Rules," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(10), pages 1-8.
- Carmelo Rodríguez-Álvarez, 2009.
"Strategy-proof coalition formation,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(3), pages 431-452, November.
- Rodríguez Álvarez, Carmelo, 2005. "Strategy-proof coalition formation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055525, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carmelo Rodríguez Álvarez, 2006. "Strategy-Proof Coalition Formation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Shao Sung & Dinko Dimitrov, 2007. "On Myopic Stability Concepts for Hedonic Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of Segregated and Integrated Groups," Working Papers 2006.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao Chin Sung, 2006.
"A Taxonomy of Myopic Stability Concepts for Hedonic Games,"
2006.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sung, Shao Chin & Dimitrov, Dinko, 2011. "A taxonomy of myopic stability concepts for hedonic games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 373, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Koji Takamiya, 2013. "Coalitional unanimity versus strategy-proofness in coalition formation problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(1), pages 115-130, February.
- Alison Watts, 2007. "Formation of segregated and integrated groups," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(4), pages 505-519, April.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2004.
"Unique stability in simple coalition formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Unique Stability in Simple Coalition Formation Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1537, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition formation games · core · stable roommates problem · digraphs · algorithms.;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:487-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.