The Kernel/Nucleolus of a Standard Tree Game
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Habis, Helga & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2011.
"Transferable utility games with uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2126-2139, September.
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Transferable Utility Games with Uncertainty," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2011. "Transferable Utility Games with Uncertainty," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1120, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- M. Meertens & J. Potters, 2006. "The nucleolus of trees with revenues," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 363-382, October.
- Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós, 2011.
"Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 57-62, February.
- Csï¿½ka Pï¿½ter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Kï¿½czy Lï¿½szlï¿½ ï¿½. & Pintï¿½r Miklï¿½s, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2009. "Convex and Exact Games with Non-transferable Utility," Working Paper Series 0904, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Jeroen Kuipers & Dries Vermeulen & Mark Voorneveld, 2010.
"A generalization of the Shapley–Ichiishi result,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(4), pages 585-602, October.
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2009. "A generalization of the Shapley-Ichiishi result," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 711, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Helga Habis & P. Herings, 2013.
"Stochastic bankruptcy games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(4), pages 973-988, November.
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2011. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2012. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1205, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Habis, Helga, 2012.
"Sztochasztikus csődjátékok - avagy hogyan osszunk szét egy bizonytalan méretű tortát?
[Stochastic bankruptcy games. How can a cake of uncertain dimensions be divided?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1299-1310.
- Balázs Sziklai & Tamás Fleiner & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "On the Core of Directed Acyclic Graph Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1418, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Miquel, S. & van Velzen, S. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2003. "Fixed Tree Games with Repeated Players," Discussion Paper 2003-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:363-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reijnierse, Hans & Potters, Jos, 1998. "The -Nucleolus of TU-Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 77-96, July.
- Márkus, Judit & Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2011.
"The Shapley value for airport and irrigation games,"
30031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judit Markus & Anna Radvanyi & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "The Shapley Value for Airport and Irrigation Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1207, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2011. "Incremental Cost Sharing in Chains and Fixed Trees," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2011, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Mosquera, Manuel A. & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013. "Sharing costs in highways: A game theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 158-168.
- F.Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2015. "Insights into the nucleolus of the assignment game," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/333, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:25:y:1996:i:2:p:219-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .