Can evolutionary algorithms describe learning processes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sándor Karajz, 2007. "Genetic Algorithms as Optimalisation Procedures," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 4(01), pages 37-41.
- Sieg, Gernot, 2001. "A political business cycle with boundedly rational agents," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-52, March.
- Tomas Klos, 1999. "Governance and Matching," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 341, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yildizoglu, Murat, 2002.
"Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 51-65, February.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 1999. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 343, Society for Computational Economics.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2002. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model," Post-Print hal-00125105, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2002. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionnary Industru Model," Post-Print hal-00160344, HAL.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 1999. "Competing R&D Strategies in an Evolutionary Industry Model," Working Papers of BETA 9914, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dahl, F.A., 2005. "The lagging anchor model for game learning--a solution to the Crawford puzzle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 287-303, July.
- Fent, Thomas, 1999. "Using Genetics Based Machine Learning to find Strategies for Product Placement in a dynamic Market," MPRA Paper 2837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "The Future of Evolutionary Economics: Why Modalities Matter," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Guido Buenstorf, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2011. "Internal selection and market selection in economic Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 817-841, December.
- Jérome VICENTE (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "From interaction economics to economic geography : theories and evidences (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-02, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99b41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Pasche, 2005. "Das Vertrauensspiel - eine verhaltensorientierte Erklärung," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 19/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Kainan Huang, 2012. "Evolutionary game theory and evolutionary economics: are they different species?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 345-366, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial evolution ; Evolutionary algorithms ; Learning;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:8:y:1998:i:3:p:271-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.