A spectrum of equilibration processes in game theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph March, 2011. "Adaptive social learning," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572528, HAL.
- Russell Golman & Scott Page, 2010. "Basins of attraction and equilibrium selection under different learning rules," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Jacques Durieu & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Models of Adaptive Learning in Game Theory," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2001. "Learning in economics: the Austrian insights," ICER Working Papers 25-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008.
"The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 251-269, December.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008. "The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00274166, HAL.
- Franke, Reiner, 2003. "Reinforcement learning in the El Farol model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 367-388, July.
- Defalvard, Hervé, 2000. "Croyances individuelles et coordination sociale," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(3), pages 341-364, septembre.
- Christoph March, 2011. "Adaptive social learning," Working Papers halshs-00572528, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBounded rationality ; Cognitive rationality ; Game equilibrium ; Evolution ; Learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:8:y:1998:i:1:p:67-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.