Industry dynamics, technological regimes and the role of demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2007. "Innovation and the dynamics and evolution of industries: Progress and challenges," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 675-699, August.
- Fatas-Villafranca, Francisco & Jarne, Gloria & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio, 2009.
"Industrial leadership in science-based industries: A co-evolution model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 390-407, October.
- Francisco Fatas-Villafranca & Gloria Jarne & Julio Sanchez-Choliz, 2009. "Industrial leadership in Science-based Industries. A co-evolution model," Post-Print hal-00698839, HAL.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Franco Malerba, 2006. "Innovation and the evolution of industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 3-23, April.
- Steven Klepper & Franco Malerba, 2010. "Demand, innovation and industrial dynamics: an introduction," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1515-1520, October.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Francisco Fatas‐Villafranca & Dulce Saura & Francisco J. Vazquez, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of Public Opinion Formation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(3), pages 417-441, June.
- Breschi, Stefano & Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2000. "Technological Regimes and Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 388-410, April.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-583, June.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010.
"Reallocating innovative resources around growth bottlenecks,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1589-1627, October.
- Timothy Bresnahan & Pai-Ling Yin, 2010. "Reallocating Innovative Resources Around Growth Bottlenecks," Discussion Papers 09-022, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Isabel Almudi & Francisco Fatas-Villafranca & Luis R. Izquierdo, 2012. "Innovation, catch-up, and leadership in science-based industries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 345-375, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0507-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:425-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fulvio Castellacci & Arne Fevolden, 2015. "Innovation and Liberalization in the European Defence Sector," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15941.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial dynamics; Demand; Technological regimes; Evolutionary economics; O33; B52;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:23:y:2013:i:5:p:1073-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.