Introduction to the Symposium: The Discipline of Applied General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Gunnar Svensson & Bo Larsson, 2002.
"Strategy-proof and nonbossy allocation of indivisible goods and money,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(3), pages 483-502.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Larsson, Bo, 2000. "Strategy-Proof and Nonbossy Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Money," Working Papers 2000:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 1983. "Large Indivisibles: An Analysis with Respect to Price Equilibrium and Fairness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 939-954, July.
- Shinji Ohseto, 2000. "Strategy-proof and efficient allocation of an indivisible good on finitely restricted preference domains," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(3), pages 365-374.
- Szilvia Pápai, 2003. "Groves sealed bid auctions of heterogeneous objects with fair prices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 371-385, June.
- Yves Sprumont, 1995. "Strategyproof Collective Choice in Economic and Political Environments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 68-107, February.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-1039, July.
- Tadenuma Koichi & Thomson William, 1995. "Games of Fair Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-204, May.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Moulin, H., 1986. "Characterizations of the pivotal mechanism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-78, October.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matheron, Julien & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2004. "The welfare cost of monopolistic competition: a quantitative assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 933-948, December.
- Andreas Peichl, 2009.
"The benefits and problems of linking micro and macromodels - Evidence from a flat tax analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 12, pages 301-329, November.
- Andreas Peichl, 2009. "The Benefits and Problems of Linking Micro and Macro Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 182, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peichl, Andreas, 2005. "Die Evaluation von Steuerreformen durch Simulationsmodelle," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 05-1, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Andreas PEICHL, "undated".
"The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis,"
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The benefits of linking CGE and Microsimulation Models - Evidence from a Flat Tax analysis," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 08-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "The Benefits of Linking CGE and Microsimulation Models: Evidence from a Flat Tax Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Linking Microsimulation and CGE models," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 167-174.
- Patrick Fève & Julien Matheron & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2010.
"La TVA sociale : bonne ou mauvaise idée ?,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 1-19.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2009. "La TVA sociale: bonne ou mauvaise idée?," TSE Working Papers 09-038, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Patrick Fève & Julien Matheron & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2010. "La TVA Sociale : Bonne ou Mauvaise Idée ?," Post-Print hal-01612720, HAL.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "La TVA sociale : bonne ou mauvaise idée ?," Working papers 244, Banque de France.
- WILLENBOCKEL Dirk, "undated". "The Numeraire Problem in General Equilibrium Models with Market Power: Much Ado About Nothing?," EcoMod2003 330700152, EcoMod.
- Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Benefits and problems of linking micro and macro models - evidence from a flat tax analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "Observing Shocks," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 44(5), pages 226-249, Supplemen.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
- Li, NaiChia & Roe, Terry L., 2006. "Validating Dynamic General Equilibrium Model Forecasts," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21325, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:6:y:1995:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.