An Experimental Examination into the Design of Decentralized Methods to Solve the Assignment Problem with and without Money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2011.
"College Admissions And The Role Of Information: An Experimental Study,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 713-737, August.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter & Robert F. Veszteg, 2008. "College Admissions and the Role of Information: An Experimental Study," ISER Discussion Paper 0707, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes & Veszteg, Róbert F., 2008. "College admissions and the role of information : an experimental study," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Andersson, Tommy & Andersson, Christer & Andersson, Ola, 2010.
"Sealed Bid Auctions vs. Ascending Bid Auctions: An Experimental Study,"
2010:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Christer & Andersson, Ola & Andersson, Tommy, 2011. "Sealed Bid Auctions vs. Ascending Bid Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series 882, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John Ledyard & Charles Noussair & David Porter, 1996.
"The allocation of a shared resource within an organization,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 163-192, December.
- Ledyard, John O. & Noussair, Charles & Porter, David, "undated". "The Allocation of a Shared Resource Within an Organization," Working Papers 917, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ledyard, J.O. & Noussair, C. & Porter, D., 1994. "The Allocation of Shared Resource within an Organization," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1063, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Dellis & Sean D’Evelyn & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2011. "Multiple votes, ballot truncation and the two-party system: an experiment," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(2), pages 171-200, July.
- Chen, Yan & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006. "School choice: an experimental study," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 202-231, March.
- Gallien, Jérémie. & Wein, Lawrence M., 2003. "Design and analysis of a smart market for industrial procurement," Working papers WP 4137-00., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Juan D Carrillo & Saurabh Singhal, 2011.
"Tiered Housing Allocation: an Experimental Analysis,"
8511, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Carrillo, Juan D & Singhal, Saurabh, 2011. "Tiered Housing Allocation: an Experimental Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christer Andersson & Ola Andersson & Tommy Andersson, 2013. "Sealed bid auctions versus ascending bid auctions: an experimental study," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, March.
- André Schmelzer, 2017. "Strategy-proofness of stochastic assignment mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pais, Joana & Pintér, Ágnes, 2008.
"School choice and information: An experimental study on matching mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 303-328, September.
- Joana Pais & Ágnes Pintér, 2006. "School Choice and Information An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joana Pais & Agnes Pinter, 2007. "School Choice and Information. An Experimental Study on Matching Mechanisms," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 018, University of Siena.
- Yan Chen & Tayfun Sönmez, 2002. "Improving Efficiency of On-Campus Housing: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1669-1686, December.
- Zhu, Min, 2014. "College admissions in China: A mechanism design perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 618-631.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Offerman, Theo & Schram, Arthur, 2006. "Using first-price auctions to sell heterogeneous licenses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 555-581, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:4:y:1994:i:1:p:11-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .