Choosing the two finalists
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2009.
"Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On the Testable Implications of Collective Choice Theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 205-232, August.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2009.
"Consumer choice and revealed bounded rationality,"
Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(3), pages 379-392, December.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2006.
"Two-Stage Boundedly Rational Choice Procedures: Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2006. "Two-stage Boundedly Rational Choice Procedures: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 561, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Daisuke Nakajima & Erkut Ozbay, 2009.
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Kreps, David M, 1979. "A Representation Theorem for "Preference for Flexibility"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 565-77, May.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2007. "Sequentially Rationalizable Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1824-1839, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:46:y:2011:i:2:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.