New financial markets: who gains and who loses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohit Rahi & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2009.
"Strategic Financial Innovation in Segmented Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(8), pages 2941-2971, August.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Rohit Rahi, 2004. "Strategic Financial Innovation in Segmented Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp520, Financial Markets Group.
- Rahi, Rohit & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "Strategic financial innovation in segmented markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rahi, Rohit & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2004. "Strategic Financial Innovation in Segmented Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Rohit Rahi, 2007. "Strategic Financial Innovation in Segmented Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp595, Financial Markets Group.
- Rahi, Rohit & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Strategic financial innovation in segmented markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24503, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective,"
0705, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 62, European Central Bank.
- Mercereau, Benoit, 2006.
"Stock markets and the real exchange rate: An intertemporal approach,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1130-1145, November.
- Benoît Mercereau, 2003. "Stock Markets and the Real Exchange Rate; An Intertemporal Approach," IMF Working Papers 03/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Willems, Bert & Morbee, Joris, 2010. "Market completeness: How options affect hedging and investments in the electricity sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 786-795, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete markets; Financial innovation; Risk-sharing.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:26:y:2005:i:1:p:141-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.