Waiting times and equilibrium selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marden, Jason R. & Shamma, Jeff S., 2012. "Revisiting log-linear learning: Asynchrony, completeness and payoff-based implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 788-808.
- Beggs, A.W., 2007.
"Large deviations and equilibrium selection in large populations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 383-410, January.
- Alan Beggs, 2002. "Large Deviations and Equilibrium Selection in Large Populations," Economics Series Working Papers 129, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Netzer, Nick, 2010. "The logit-response dynamics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 413-427, March.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2015. "Stochastic stability on general state spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 46-60.
- Mathias Staudigl, 2010. "On a General class of stochastic co-evolutionary dynamics," Vienna Economics Papers 1001, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:syd:wpaper:2123/9993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Sung-Ha & Lim, Wooyoung & Neary, Philip & Newton, Jonathan, 2016. "Conventional Contracts, Intentional behavior and Logit Choice: Equality Without Symmetry," Working Papers 2016-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Nick Netzer, 2015. "Robust stochastic stability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 31-57, January.
- Katsuhiko Aiba, 2015. "Waiting times in evolutionary dynamics with time-decreasing noise," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 499-514, May.
- Cui, Zhiwei & Zhai, Jian, 2010. "Escape dynamics and equilibria selection by iterative cycle decomposition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1015-1029, November.
More about this item
KeywordsWaiting times; Equilibrium selection; Graphs.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:25:y:2005:i:3:p:599-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .