Asymmetric information, financial intermediation, and business cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2009.
"Performance of interest rate rules under credit market imperfections,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 586-596, May.
- Blas Pérez, Beatriz de, 2003. "Performance of interest rate rules under credit market imperfections," UC3M Working papers. Economics we033813, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Beatriz de Blas, 2005. "Performance of Interest Rate Rules under Credit Market Imperfections," Faculty Working Papers 16/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Smith, R. Todd & van Egteren, Henry, 2005. "Inflation, investment and economic performance: The role of internal financing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1283-1303, July.
- Scharler, Johann, 2008. "Bank lending and the stock market's response to monetary policy shocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 425-435.
- Johann Scharler, 2004. "Understanding the Stock Market’s Response to Monetary Policy Shocks," Working Papers 93, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ester Faia, 2007.
"Financial Differences and Business Cycle Co-Movements in a Currency Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 151-185, February.
- Ester Faia, 2005. "Financial Differences and Business Cycle Co-Movements in A Currency Area," Working Papers 97, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jose L Wynne, 2001. "Financial Frictions in Business Cycles, Trade and Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000127, David K. Levine.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Christian Fachat, 2000. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and the Credit Channel of Monetary Transmission," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2002. "Imperfect capital markets and nominal wage rigidities," Working Paper 0205, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Vega, Marco, 2015. "Monetary policy, financial dollarization and agency costs," Working Papers 2015-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- C. K. Folkertsma, 2000. "Liquidity effects and the welfare costs of inflation in an endogenous growth model," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 607, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
- Miquel Faig & Sonia Laszlo, 2000. "Liquidity Effects With Long Lived Production Projects," Working Papers faig-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 2001.
"Monetary shocks, agency costs, and business cycles,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2000. "Monetary shocks, agency costs, and business cycles," Working Paper 0011, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Shamik Dhar & Stephen P Millard, 2000. "A limited participation model of the monetary transmission mechanism in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 117, Bank of England.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Requirements And The Financial Accelerator Caused By Bank Capital," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 382-407.
- Schabert, Andreas, 2001. "Interest Rate Policy and the Price Puzzle in a Quantitative Business Cycle Model," Economics Series 95, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fachat, Christian, 2000. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Johann Scharler, 2007. "The Liquidity Effect in Bank-Based and Market-Based Financial Systems," Economics working papers 2007-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Demirel, Ufuk Devrim, 2013. "Gains from commitment in monetary policy: Implications of the cost channel," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 218-226.
- C.K. Folkertsma, 2000. "Liquidity Effects and Welfare Costs of Inflation in an EndogenousGrowth Model," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 54, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Pedro Marcelo Oviedo, 2004. "Macroeconomic risk and banking crises in emerging market countries: business fluctuations with financial crashes," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Bruckner, Matthias & Schabert, Andreas, 2003. "Supply-side effects of monetary policy and equilibrium multiplicity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 205-211, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation · Business cycles · Liquidity effect.;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:3:p:599-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.