Collective Bargaining and Community College Faculty: What Is the Wage Impact?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumond, J Michael & Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 1999.
"Wage Differentials across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 577-598, October.
- DuMond J.M. & Hisch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1996. "Wage Differentials Across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?," Working Papers 1996_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Ashraf, Javed, 1992. "Do unions affect faculty salaries?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 219-223, September.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1978. "Should We Organize? Effects of Faculty Unionism on Academic Compensation," NBER Working Papers 0301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rees, D.I. & Kumar, P. & Fisher, D.W., 1993. "Unionization and Faculty Salaries in Canada," Papers 1993-10, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- Arthur Hosios & Aloysius Siow, 2004. "Unions without rents: the curious economics of faculty unions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 28-52, February.
- James Monks, 2000. "Unionization and Faculty Salaries: New Evidence from the 1990s," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 21(2), pages 305-314, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUnion wage premium; Higher education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:104-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.