Collective Bargaining and Community College Faculty: What Is the Wage Impact?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Monks, 2000. "Unionization and Faculty Salaries: New Evidence from the 1990s," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 21(2), pages 305-314, April.
- Debra A. Barbezat, 1989. "The Effect of Collective Bargaining on Salaries in Higher Education," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(3), pages 443-455, April.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1978. "Should We Organize? Effects of Faculty Unionism on Academic Compensation," NBER Working Papers 0301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rees, D.I. & Kumar, P. & Fisher, D.W., 1993. "Unionization and Faculty Salaries in Canada," Papers 1993-10, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- DuMond J.M. & Hisch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1996.
"Wage Differentials Across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?,"
1996_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dumond, J Michael & Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 1999. "Wage Differentials across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 577-598, October.
- Arthur Hosios & Aloysius Siow, 2004. "Unions without rents: the curious economics of faculty unions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 28-52, February.
- Ashraf, Javed, 1992. "Do unions affect faculty salaries?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 219-223, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:104-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.