Unions without rents: the curious economics of faculty unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schenk, Tom, Jr., 2007. "The effects of graduate-student unionization," ISU General Staff Papers 2007010108000015881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Henson & John Krieg & Charles Wassell & David Hedrick, 2012. "Collective Bargaining and Community College Faculty: What Is the Wage Impact?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 104-117, March.
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2008.
"Economics research in Canada: a long-run assessment of journal publications,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 22-45, February.
- James B. Davies & Matthias Sutter & Martin G. Kocher, 2005. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Davies, James B. & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," Munich Reprints in Economics 18167, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20072, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics research in Canada: A long-run assessment of journal publications," Working Papers 2007-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Felice Martinello, 2006. "University Revenues and Faculty Salaries in Ontario: 1970/712003/04," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(4), pages 349-372, December.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2016. "Faculty Preferences over Unionization: Evidence from Open Letters at Two Research Universities," NBER Working Papers 22149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:37:y:2004:i:1:p:28-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.