Do Arbitrators Use Just Cause Standards in Deciding Discharge and Discipline Cases? A Test
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam, 2008. "Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1140-1154, February.
- Chi Mint Tam & Thomas Tong & K. K. Chan, 2006. "Rough set theory for distilling construction safety measures," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1199-1206.
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
- Allen Ponak & Wilfred Zerbe & Sarah Rose & Corliss Olson, 1996. "Using Event History Analysis to Model Delay in Grievance Arbitration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 105-121, October.
- Robert J. Thornton & Perry A. Zirkel, 1990. "The Consistency and Predictability of Grievance Arbitration Awards," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 294-307, January.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:3:p:245-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.