Do Arbitrators Use Just Cause Standards in Deciding Discharge and Discipline Cases? A Test
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
- Chi Mint Tam & Thomas Tong & K. K. Chan, 2006. "Rough set theory for distilling construction safety measures," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1199-1206.
- Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam, 2008. "Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1140-1154, February.
- Robert J. Thornton & Perry A. Zirkel, 1990. "The Consistency and Predictability of Grievance Arbitration Awards," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 294-307, January.
- Allen Ponak & Wilfred Zerbe & Sarah Rose & Corliss Olson, 1996. "Using Event History Analysis to Model Delay in Grievance Arbitration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 105-121, October.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:3:p:245-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.