Cross-Regional Corporations and Learning Effects in a Local Telecommunications Industry Cluster of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markku Sotarauta & Tiina Ramstedt-Sen & Sanna Kaisa Seppänen & Kati-Jasmin Kosonen, 2010. "Local or Digital Buzz, Global or National Pipelines: Patterns of Knowledge Sourcing in Intelligent Machinery and Digital Content Services in Finland," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 1305-1330, September.
- Y.H. Dennis Wei & Yuqi Lu & Wen Chen, 2009. "Globalizing Regional Development in Sunan, China: Does Suzhou Industrial Park Fit a Neo-Marshallian District Model?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 409-427.
- Joël Ruet & Xavier Richet, 2008. "The chinese and indian automobile industry in perspective : technology appropriation, catching-up and development," Post-Print hal-00583321, HAL.
- Holger Schiele & Alexander Ebner, 2013. "The Role of Domestic and International External Cluster Linkages Explored on the Example of Buyer--Supplier Relations in Learning Regions: A Cross-Functional Assessment," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 683-699, May.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "The selective nature of knowledge networks in clusters: evidence from the wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Brian J. Loasby, 2001. "Time, knowledge and evolutionary dynamics: why connections matter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-412.
- Alice H. Amsden & Wan-wen Chu, 2003. "Beyond Late Development: Taiwan's Upgrading Policies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011980, January.
- M. Nicotra & M. Romano & M. Giudice, 2014.
"The Evolution Dynamic of a Cluster Knowledge Network: the Role of Firms' Absorptive Capacity,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 70-93, March.
- M. Nicotra & M. Romano & M. Giudice, 2014. "The Evolution Dynamic of a Cluster Knowledge Network: The Role of Firms’ Absorptive Capacity," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(2), pages 240-264, June.
- Steinle, Claus & Schiele, Holger, 2002. "When do industries cluster?: A proposal on how to assess an industry's propensity to concentrate at a single region or nation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 849-858, August.
- Carlo Pietrobelli, 2008. "Global value chains in the least developed countries of the world: threats and opportunities for local producers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 459-481.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Yeung, Henry Wai-chung & Liu, Weidong & Dicken, Peter, 2006. "Transnational corporations and network effects of a local manufacturing cluster in mobile telecommunications equipment in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 520-540, March.
- Christian Longhi, 1999.
"Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, collective learning and technology development in innovative high-technology regions : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00278576, HAL.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2004. "Chain governance and upgrading: taking stock," Chapters,in: Local Enterprises in the Global Economy, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-regional corporations; Learning region; External knowledge; Cluster; Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0263-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.